Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bidwell Thanksgiving Pictures

































No time for detailed captions. Maybe I do have time....but, I am tired!
Some of them are from our day trip to Virginia City. I love that town.
A few from us on top of the Heavenly Mountain Gondola ride looking over all of Lake Tahoe. It is absolutely one of the MOST beautiful places in the world. We met this Armenian woman named Margaret, she gathered all of us together to take a picture of us. She was a sweet woman. And the picture actually is nice. She frightened the little boys into submission.
The others are just at my house and the kids playing around.
Sorry these aren't organized! I am almost embarrassed about posting them! haha if you have questions about a picture, I will clarify. : )

No comments: