Thursday, December 13, 2007

San Francisco

This is a sandwich shop by Ava's Dr's office. I love the TAB sign!


Ah...the Golden Gate Bridge. Keep in mind all of these pictures were taken from my sun roof and a few while I was on the phone with my mom.





This is from the Golden Gate Bridge Park?? I think?

I don't have many pictures of Brooklyn because she was on a picture strike. This one was from Pier 39, she was funny, we watched the sea lions there for about 30 minutes and she had made up stories and scenarios for them, like a sea lion soap opera. It was funny.
Who puts doilies in over their headrests???

1 comment:

Me said...

thanks for the post! I talk to you all the time, but seeing new pics is great, especially when you are so busy with dat baby!

Those golden gate pictures are awesome!!!! YOu should be a photographer out the sunroof all the time.