Monday, February 18, 2008

I am still serious about my Cancer Marathon...145 DAYS LEFT

Just in case y'all were wondering!

I am still gung ho to do my Breast Cancer Marathon. I walk at least 3 miles 4 days a week. It is getting easier to do. I will step that up a notch in April when Ava is 6 mos old and can go to the gym's day care. I am planning to go to Vegas and do the Susan G. Komen 5K with Linda and Bailey Patterson in the May or June? Can't remember when exactly.
I still have 145 days to train for the big event and really need all the support I can get!

A slight bit of annoyance though, I have been really dedicated to this walk and getting to the gym and I still haven't lost one single flippin pound!! GRRRR Oh well - I will keep up the hard work and hopefully see the fruits of my labors sooner then later!

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2008/SanFrancisco?px=3858678&pg=personal&fr_id=1480

2 comments:

Me said...

Go Erica, it's your birthday, gonna run a marathon like it's your birthday. Okay, I wouldn't choose to run on my birthday, I would rather eat myself silly on chocolate cake, but that is beside the point...YOU ROCK! I really am inspired by all this work you're doing.

Anonymous said...

I am not RUNNING I am walking!!