Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you for patiently waiting

Thank you all for patiently waiting for a new blog.
Everyone I saw over this last week between our two trips we made reminded me that I haven't updated this in quite a while.

We had Christmas at my folks house, that was nice. Got to see everyone and then a bunch more family came by to visit my Grandma.

Had Christmas here is Carson, got totally spoiled. We had 18 inches of snow, which has since melted.

Ava is still cranky a bunch. The roids are not to baby friendly.

Grandpa Chet just died. He was 92. It was sad still. Brookie and I lived with him for a while between Salt Lake and Carson City. Brooklyn is taking it pretty badly. She knows about the Plan of Salvation but this is the first person she lost that she really is aware of, my Grandma died when she was 3. It was rough. We drove to Vegas last Tuesday for the funeral Friday. We had already planned on and paid for a room to visit Don's family in Turlock (about 20 min. so of Modesto) so immediately after the funeral we drove another 7 hrs to Turlock where we stayed until today. Our visits with both families went really well. I am glad that we did them both. I am glad that we are home too.

I am quite tired, I will through a ton of pictures up tomorrow, provided Ava lets me use both of my hands!

Love ya all...and just be patient for a minute longer!

3 comments:

Mom said...

take that back. Ava is not cranky. We think she was wonderful. You are going to give her a complex.

Mom said...

take that back. Ava is not cranky. We think she was wonderful. You are going to give her a complex.

Erica said...

Now that you said that she will be up all night crying! You jinxed it when we were there.