Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Bidwell's are here!

Ahh.....
So sweet! Look at those ANGELS!!

So my family has been up her all weekend. We had professional pictures done today. I thought I would throw them up real quick. I won't post Holly's, I don't want to steal her thunder, I will wait for her to post them. But they are SUPER CUTE!!
I will blog about it all later...maybe after a good night sleep? When do I start getting those again?
Us 2007
The people who made all of this possible!

This is a good lookin family!
The grandparents and the kids
Just the kids
Oh my goodness! She is almost 12!! I love this one!
My big brother and his family

4 comments:

TheOneTrueSue said...

Such great pictures! Your kids are SO beautiful!

Jess said...

I love the pictures! They all turned out so good. The ones of your girls are precious!

chanel said...

What amazing pictures!!! Brooklyn holding Ava, and Ava's finger on her face is just PRECIOUS!!!

Glad all went well! Now hurry up holly! I want to see yours!!!!

Me said...

How'd you get the rents upright? hehe We had a great time with you guys. Especially spankin you at cranium. I AM the slogan queen!!!Thanks for everything. I love you.